par Nyro, Dimanche 13 Juillet 2008 à 21:56:12 :: Stage
That's it, my internship is over since last Friday.
Almost one year by Fluidesign to program, develop, integrate, learn.
Anyway, it was one year of happiness with fabulous people. The last weeks looked like holidays for everybody (too bad, they're going to work on Monday...).
To not forget all the website I worked in, here is an alphabetical listing of them with a tweak description of what I've done.
- Amandine Café: Navigation by Ajax
- Amber Ridge: The first website I worked on to update some photos and copies
- Broad Academy and Broad Residency: Weekly text and image updates
- California Apparel News: Adding PHP functionalities and HTML/CSS updating
- Coral Tree Café: Contact form debugging
- Gameworks: Adding functionnalities in the backend, Flash, HTML, and CSS updates
- Infinity Studios: PHP Debug (OsCommerce)
- Karma Fundation: Flash Debug and updating
- Karma Kandyland: Flash and HTML updating
- Kayne: Quarterly HTML/CSS Updates
- Low Impact Living: Debug and Adding functionalities
- Not Neutral: HTML updates and uses of Campaign Monitor for the newsletter
- Regent Properties: HTML and Flash updates
- Rimi Security: whole PHP development
- Sinai Temple: PHP Debug and HTML updates
- Temple Emmanuel of Beverly Hills: HTML updates
- Wessco: PHP and HTML updaes
You could think it's not a lot for one year. But as I said, It's Hospilaty took me a lot of time because it's really huge.
One more time, I'd like to thanks all the Fluidesign team who was really great during all my internship.
Now I still have 3 weeks in USA. A friend is coming on Monday and we'll travel for a roadtrip which will unforgettable. (Yes you probably got it, you'll probably have more posts with a lot of text and photos...)
Aucun commentaire :: 4 149 lectures