by Nyro, Wednesday 18 June 2008 at 08:28:36 AM :: Internet
- jQuery UI came out in final version and with it, we've got also the ThemeRoller which allow you to create and preview your own theme dymacally online. All the demo aren't yet available, but you can already have a preview of the animations here. My preferred is explode in 36 pieces
- TinyMCE cam out in version 3.1.0 today. Many bugs fixed.
- Symfony came out in version 1.1 RC2. Then some posts followed in their blog (and I'm sure others are on their way) regarding the new functionalities of this version
- phpMyAdmin came out in version 2.11-7-rc1
- MySQL wrote a post about Falcon (the next engine of MySQL 6) and its particularities by principally comparing to InnoDB. A quick look on this post could be a great idea
- the iPhone came out in version 2. Wow, it's now coming with 3G, what a new thing! (I have a 2 year old phone which do it...) I personally wait for the first Android which could came at the beginning of the first quarter
- Google Translate was refreshed last week. Note the new option to choose the origin language: "Detect automatic". I also like the new functionalities like the dictionary and the translated search!
- All the session of the last Google IO are available here. Take a time to saw some of them ;)
Oh, I almost forgot. Today Firefox 3 came out and a world record is on the road! Go download it!
You can follow the number in real time (wait a little bit before the numbers start to animate) More than 4 millions and an half at this time!
Regarding the sport, today wasn't very cheerful (at least, from my point of view):
- The French was miserably eliminated in the Euro. Goodbye Domenech.
- The Lakers failed at the 6th game by loosing with 40 points! A sieve instead of defense and so many shoots missed. The Celtics played very well and was really the best. Kobe said: "The second place is the first place of the loosers..."
No comment :: 3 010 views